Cures for Tomorrow is a coalition of Wisconsin academic research institutions, bioscience-related trade groups and health care providers. The coalition supports and advocates for biomedical research in the state and is committed to educating the public about the value of biomedical research to individual patients and the state as a whole. The coalition is opposed to AB 305 and SB 260, which would deny access to new, life-saving cures to patients who desperately need them.
Its members include:
- BioForward, the member-driven voice of Wisconsin’s bioscience industry
- The Medical College of Wisconsin
- UW Health, the academic health care entities of the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison
- The Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation, UW-Madison’s private, nonprofit patent and licensing organization